i’m so sorry guys this has been sitting in my drafts for a day. i thought i posted it. i’m so so so soooooo sorry. D: but, erm, i was super inspired by ‘all the leaves are brown’ by writeivywrite and ‘xo’ by xoxolaurmani. they’re both on AO3 and they’re really good. any feed back is appreciated….
Trying to write a normarry fix is harder then I thought lol but I’m not giving up ☺️😘
Tutorial: how to make organized notes.
- Read the objectives of the lecture. If there aren’t any, flip through the lecture slides and make an outline. This puts into perspective what you need to be learning and what you should get out of this lecture.
- Skim the book to get familiar with how the information is divided compared to your outline or objectives. While doing this, you’ll figure out whether or not you need the extra details from the book. Sometimes the lecture is enough and you could keep the textbook just as a reference to things you don’t get.
- Write down the first objective and flip to the page in the book that has the information pertaining to that objective. Read the lecture slide then refer to the book for details.
- Combine your lecture notes with the textbook information. Do this by rewriting the information in your own words and try to be as concise as possible.
- Keep doing this for every objective. Paste things if it helps.
- Make sure that you’re not just copying information. Use visual aids as much as possible. Put the information in a table, flowchart, diagram, etc.. (refer to this post to see how I make my flowcharts).
- When you’re done with all your objectives, go through the lecture and your notes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
General tips on how to keep them organized:
- Be systemic. Making objective-oriented notes is one way to do that.
- Use two (or more colors). Color-coding information helps me remember it + it doesn’t look that bad.
- Section your objectives according to the topic. Then make sure that when you’re writing out the information, it’s in a sequence that’s understandable.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making my notes since I started med school. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
Hope this helps and as always, happy studying :)
trying to describe the last 3 years using only 1D song titles x
"And last, but certainly not least, I want to thank my Harry," as he stares him down. "You are the love of my life, my soul mate, and no matter how much I brag about this award later, or point it out to every person who comes into our house and sees it on the mantle," as everyone chuckles in the audience again, "you are without a doubt the best thing I ever won." (x)
Wow someone should send this to me
Is sex with you guys always rough😳🙊 ? ?
No not at all. It’s usually very sweet and passionate. We like it rough but prefer love making :) :) -Harry.